GradFilter is a plugin for Photoshop (and compatible hosts such as Paint Shop Pro) that digitally adds blended color graduated filter effects to your photographs.
GradFilter features the following:
- Hue control - Change the color of the applied filter to anything you wish.
- Saturation control - Change the strength of the applied color filter.
- Density control - Change the density, or "darkness" of the filter.
- Simulate solid color, single and dual-color graduated filters, and
centre spot circular single and dual-color graduated filters.
- Change the rotation and hardness of the graduated effect.
- On-screen guides showing where the middle of the grad filter is positioned.
- Save and load useful settings - dozens of presets are included to start you off.
- 8-bit and 16-bit image support.
It can be put to use in literally hundreds of different ways, for example:
- Increase the intensity or change the color of dull skies
- Turn dead brown grass into luscious green pastures
- Change uninspring dusk shots into brilliant sunsets
- Turn sunny views into moonlit scenes
- Add impact to grey cityscapes
- Make murky water into shimmering blue lagoons
- ... and many more!