PhotoTune 2.2 is an Adobe® Photoshop® plug-in that provides professional level color correction in an easy to use plug-in.
PhotoTune 2.2 incorporates ColorTune technology (formerly known as 20/20 Color MD) with its patented color correction process and SkinTune technology, developed after more than two years of in-depth skin color research. PhotoTune 2.2 makes the tedious and time-consuming task of color correction simple and straightforward to improve your post-processing workflow.
- 16-Bit Compatibility - Now, you can open your RAW images in Photoshop and correct them in PhotoTune 2.2
- Better Color in Just 6 Steps - The Color Wizard has been reduced from 13 to just 6 steps. This is an amazing accomplishment that we never thought possible. Not only are there fewer steps than previous versions, the precision and quality has been improved as well.
- User Control in the Color Wizard - We've added the ability for you to set the amount of each change during each step in the 6 step Color Wizard process.
- Step Back in the Color Wizard - When correcting color, you can now use the progress bar to navigate or step back to any previous step in the Color Wizard.
- New Wizard Snapshots - The Wizard Snapshot is a new feature that lets you record any color correction preview during the 6 step Color Wizard process and recall it on the Fine-Tune Panel. So, if you see a correction you like in the middle of the color correction process, you can choose to save it.
- Support for Photoshop Selections - Now in PhotoTune 2.2, if you want to target a color correction to only a specific area in your digital photo, you can make a selection in Photoshop and then enter the PhotoTune 2.2 plug-in. Any color corrections you make will only be applied to that selection.
- Improved Adjustment Algorithms - All adjustments have been refined and improved for better color results. Plus, 8 bit and 16 bit adjustments share the same polynomial equations so results will match perfectly.
- Simplified Workflow - A single Save History file will work on either an 8 bit or 16 bit image to simplify your workflow.
- More Snapshots - PhotoTune 2.2 allows you to record up to 4 Snapshots in the Fine-Tune panel so you can compare multiple corrected versions of your digital photos. Additionally, new Snapshot management features have been added as well.