is a median-like effect which have some advantages over the "regular" median filter:
- you can control level of Flatness. At low level of flatness the result would look like a regular blur, while at high level the result would look more contrasty.
- it is "isotropic" just like gaussian blur.
- additionally, you can apply the effect on horizontal or vertical directions.
- version 1.1: New setting , "dry". Basically, it gives more weight to the center pixel while computing the median-like value. This can help to get a more subtle effect.
- version 1.2: This version prevent the aliasing that appears when increasing flatten setting to big values.
- version 1.3: Allow to use less Ram.
- version 1.4: Let the user choose if he wants to use less RAM, with the "Lessen bit precision" option.