blends radial or directional light beams into your image. Clicking on the preview places the position/direction of the light beams. Selecting the zero value creates shadow zone, zero is the border value between light pixel and shadow pixel. You can adjust the intensity of the effect for light pixel and for shadow pixel. You can select if add or not the original image, if not Luce create a special blur effect. Activating the Quadric check box produces a more brightness balanced result... and a lot of other controls...
Now out the version 2.1:
- Support for Photoshop 64bit
- Support for 16 and 32 bit image depth
- Multi thread support for modern cpu
- Re-design of options dialog
- interactive "About..." box