Yet another Black and White conversion plugin? Yes, but one with powerful features that allow full control over the final result:
- Total control over the spectral response of Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue and Magenta, and the intermediate hues. The user can boost each color's response all the way up to white or limit it down to black, without affecting the other colors at all.
- The plugin offers presets that accurately simulate the spectral response of the most popular b&w films.
- The plugin can introduce a grain effect of controllable intensity and density.
- An option to simulate the effect of color lens filters, with selectable hue and saturation is also available.
- The user can also apply a toning effect of selectable color and intensity.
- A brightness meter is displayed when the cursor is over the preview window.
- All settings can be saved in parameter files to be available for future use.