HotShot: A single plug-in for use with Photoshop-compatible host applications. It will help you quickly access a selection of image-enhancement controls through one easy-to-use dialog. The effects are suitable for digital photographs, scanned artwork and 3D rendered images, providing a whole range of features from subtle colour correction to more dynamic effects for added impact or artistic results. Although this filter looks very basic it is actually capable of creating thousands of different colour variations, so please take some time to experiment with all the slider combinations in order to become more familiar with how they react with each other. It is a good idea to save any presets that you like so you can quickly re-use them later with other images. Convert your pictures to black and white, or toned/tinted monochrome masterpieces! Add grain. Desaturate individual channels to limit or boost certain colour ranges. Invert the red, green or blue values. Flood with intense colour casts. Experiment with the slider combinations and see the possibilities for yourself ... Feature Overview ...
- Large dialog and preview area with clear easy-to-use layout
- 18 slider settings which allow for many different combinations
- Reset buttons for each section to quickly return default values
- Save and load your favourite effects with the preset option
- Zoom buttons for fast access to common percentages
- 70 example preset files included to help you get started
- Quick reference guide in *.htm format included
Slider Controls ...
- Adjust : Brightness, contrast and saturation
- Grain : Add monochromatic noise
- Sats : Saturation levels of individual channels
- Tint : RGB colour balance controls
- Flood : Strong colour cast/replacement
- Dynamix : Invert channels plus intense shift
Compatibility ... This filter is designed to work in RGB mode with 24 bit images (8 bits per channel), which offer upto 16 million possible colours. It is not yet compatible with 48 bit (16 bit per channel) images.