Zoom Engine 1.2 is a Photoshop-compatible plugin for enlarging images. Easy to use and with a great versatility, it is able to handle a wide range of images, while offering results higher than common or even specialized tools. With Zoom Engine you have access to a set of effective enlargement methods, including an unique and intelligent method, called CZ2b, for achieving enlargements that look crisp and detailed, and that even starting from very small images or of poor quality!
Zoom Engine has the following features:
- Get high quality enlargements with last method CZ2b.
- "Windowed sinc" methods (Blackman and Lanczos) with the Kernel radius you wish.
- Customizable bicubic method!
- Can be used for batch processing.
- Support 16bits mode.
- Has preview, so that you can compare results.
- Great ease of use.
New in version 1.2: The CZ2 algorithm has been tweaked and replaced by CZ2b. Basically the new algorithm handle better high frequencies content, and gives sligthly more regular edges. Also the interface is a bit better.