PhotoFrame Pro 3.1 literally puts you into the digital darkroom. Now it is easy to add realistic film and darkroom edge effects to your images. Why stop at the darkroom? You can add artistic edges like torn paper, brush strokes or even realistic frames and mats you would hang on the wall. Stack multiple edges and frames to create your own unique look. Add the perfect finishing touch to your images with over 4,000 professionally created edge effects, allowing you to create an infinite number of effects.
Over 4000 frames & borders
What's new in PhotoFrame Pro 3.1?
- Frame Browser makes finding frames easier than ever
- Frame Preview Grid previews multiple frames at once
- Random Frame Generator automatically adds random frames
- Layer Mask Mode applies border effects directly as a layer mask
- Save your Favorite frames for fast and easy access in the future
- Perfect for wedding albums and scrapbooks
- Use any color, even a color from your image with any frame
PhotoFrame Pro 3.1 brings native support for Photoshop CS3, Intel-based Macintosh computers and 16-Bit images. Also new are automatic frame rotation, which will rotate your frames to match the horizontal or vertical orientation or your images, easier to access the Frame Grid, to help you quickly find and apply the perfect finishing touch to your image, and several new "Show Me How" video tutorials, to help you get the most out of PhotoFrame Pro 3.1.
- Support for Photoshop CS3 - Universal Binary means fast native support for Intel-based Macs
- Support for 16-Bit Images - Frame your 16-Bit images without sacrificing color gamut
"Show Me How" Tutorial Videos - New built-in videos so you get the most out of PhotoFrame Pro
- Automatic Frame Rotation - Automatically rotates the frame to match the horizontal or vertical orientation of your photo
- Easy access to the Frame Preview Grid - Quickly find and apply the perfect finishing touch
Automatic Update Checking - Make sure you always have the latest version